OMG.. Christmas is coming faster than usual, and as every year around that period of time, we try to find some good ideas for Christmas presents. And as usual, we have already run out of ideas last year, and this year our brain refuses to produce anything smart.. We know our family members of course very well but despite that, it is sometimes very difficult to find an approipriate gift and not make ourselvs look like idiots without taste or imagination.
And exactly there I would like to help you a bit.
The first question which we must put on the table is of course – for whom would be the gift previewed?
Is it one of our children that just moved out or is it our parent who just moved to a different place and need something that we could pay for and they could use it with joy?
Well, in that case, why not to look into internet or mobile providers and help them not only with a difficult choice but also with financial struggles. They will love us certainly for such a meaningful gesture, and we will profit from having an easy everyday communication with them. Killing two birds with one stone seemed always like a very good idea.
So, what is it then available on the market?
I would like to propose you something from five different providers:
- EE homebroad band at shop.ee.co.uk. Their Standard Broadband with average speed of 10 Mb / s is already available at 20 GBP per month. This option is best for small housholds and basic usage. For only 6 GBP more one can have Fibre Broadband with average speed of 36 Mb / s. Both are great gift options, as none of them has any limit for usage and no data caps or download limits. EE offers also a wide variety of christmas gifts available on-line and worth checking.
- Nowtv.com. Is the peson for who would be the gift intended somebody who loves to watch movies, or sports events? Try deals at Nowtv.com. There is a great opportunity to get Sky Cinema for 2 months or 12 months contract or 9 months of Sky Sports with 40% of savings.
- johnlewisbroadband.com offers something even more unique, namely a free e-gift card worth up to 75 GBP provided with their broadband plans. Their pricing is very comparative with EE, although their Fibre Broadband costs 2 GBP per month more.
- humaxdirect.co.uk would be ideal for housholds with Satelite Dish. They give access to over 200 digital TV and Radio channels and their receivers start with 139GBP. If the gift is intended for such a person, a receiver would be more than perfect in such case.
- vectonemobile.co.uk perfect for your son or daughter, who maybe just want to move out and start being independent. And although, as a parent you may not like this particular idea, but at least you could do something to keep contact with them. So here I would propose an All in One plan for 10 GBP per month. The plan includes 5 GB data, 1000 UK and International minutes and 1000 UK texts. The other option for the same price would be the UK Plan with 10 GB data, unlimited UK minutes and unlimited UK texts. Thuis plan includes also 100 international Minutes and EU roaming. Wouldn`t that be a great gift to be found under Christmas tree?
And if that person for who you would like to buy a gift has already a mobile phone, than why not try to get a proporta.com case? Very affordable, wide veriety of designs and colors and a model for everysingle imaginable smartphone. Their website is a bit messy, but the proces compensate this little defficiency.